Trench coat: Lindex | Light sweater: H&M | Black jeans: H&M (similar here)
Bag: H&M | Boots: Zara (similar here| Hat: Reserved | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  
These days with the "top" music being pushed in the charts, meaning, that is what you will hear at your work, in the stores, on youtube suggestions etc., it's not so easy to find good music (if you don't have a lot of free time on your hands that you can spend on browsing through spotify). That kind of good music that has soul and where the band/artist is not so well known (not in the charts on repeat), or is new to you. My all time favorite way of discovering new music is through movies. I'm a movie soundtrack junkie. If I watch a good movie or if I hear just one song that I like, you can bet that I will be googling the soundtrack list in no time. Sometimes if it's a movie that I can't wait to come out, I will find the full soundtrack before I see it. This past week I saw 2:22 which I HIGHLY suggest you to see. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. In the film there is one scene where Vancouver Sleep Clinic song "Someone To Stay" was playing. I had never before heard the song nor heard about the artist. That same evening I started listening to his latest album Revival. It's absolutely brilliant. Every single song. I cannot express how much I love his voice, music and the lyrics. It has definitely landed in my TOP 5 "All Time favorite albums" list. Highly suggest you to check his work!
What is your favorite way of discovering new music?
Photos by Līva Bambale