This is not summer. This is more like a prolonged spring.

Leather jacket: Zara | Floral jacket: Zara Black jeans: H&M (similar here)
Bag: H&M (similar here) | Sneakers: Converse 
Sooo it's been ages since the last time I posted an outfit post here. I realized it only now, after a little scroll through the me old blog. And the conclusion - it's been a while. Honestly I got so used to using only the camera on my phone for capturing and sharing my outfits on my instagram that I never took my dslr out with me. And in this space for some reason I prefer to share images only in high quality, preferably with a nice dept of field. 
Since the last #ootd that I shared here, style vise nothing much has changed. I'm still wearing loads of black, though now with "all black" being part of my uniform at work, outside of work I try to incorporate at least some color. I guess once it became an obligation, I started to like the black color a bit less. 
As for mother nature (you know how I love to talk about weather *wink*) she, per usual, is having mood swings this summer. I'm not even sure if I can call this summer a summer, because most days it just feels like end of spring/start of autumn. Some days it's nice and somewhat warm-ish, other it's chilly and rainy. Honestly I wouldn't mind the weather if it could just be consistent. Because you never know when it's going to get so hot, you're going to sweat bowls and when you're going to freeze from the wind. Even here in these pictures, with this leather jacket, I was a bit chilly. 23rd of June and I'm wearing a leather jacket at 7pm. Ain't that fantastic? Thankfully with my new wardrobe I can keep all of my spring/summer/autumn/winter clothes in one place, so even though technically it's summer, my sweaters and cardigans are going on a rotation. Oh yes, I got a new wardrobe! That's something new that I haven't shared here yet. I used to have this double bar rack for all of my clothes and some shelves for the sweaters. At the time I loved it! But with time passing I realized that all I want is minimalism, meaning the less I see all of my clothes out in the open, the less mess there can be. So now I have a white two slide door wardrobe that was a pain in the bum to build (it was from Ikea) but now holds all of my clothes neatly in one place and I don't have to look at them if I don't want to. 
What have you been up to?
Photos by Līva Bambale