Heatwave

November 16, 2016



 Lip of the day? More like eye of the day!!

If you haven't checked out the NYX #LOTD Lip Of The Day Liquid Lip Liners yet then you definitely should! As I'm not really into doing lip art myself and for some reason I didn't think of using them anywhere else besided the lips, I didn't really pay attention to them. Until Maret came to town, swatched them at the store and then later sent me a picture showing how good it looks on the eyes. Sold! These liners are packed with pigment, easy to apply and don't budge. Sounds perfect to me. Right now I have picked up 4 shades of the whole range, but I think this red one is my favorite so far. 
Face:

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Lips:
You May Also Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Tās bultiņas <3 Tu mani pierunāji izmēģināt šos lainerus!! Tagad gaidi ciemos! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es taču vienmēr iesaku to pašu labāko ;P Gaidīšu! <3

      Delete