Speed Of Light

September 7, 2016



May the autumn makeup look season begin!

When I got my Morphe 35OS palette I thought that it's going to take me a while before I'll start using it. It's just so beautiful that you want to frame it. But today, today I couldn't resist myself from swatching it. And after a 2 minute swatching party I couldn't get it fast enough on my eyes. It's an awesome palette and will definitely be my go-to palette this upcoming fall season. And that lipstick!!! Do you see that pigmentation?? NYX just seems unstoppable with their lipstick formulas!    
Face:

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Lips:
You May Also Enjoy

6 comments:

  1. I love this look! It's so autumnal and intense and you pull it off so well! Love the highlight too! I really want to swatch the Sleek Palette
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Autumn makeup looks are my favorite! Oh you have to! It's amazing!

      Delete
  2. omg, tik perfekti! O_O. Sasmējos par nosaukumu, jo atgādina vienu mums labi zināmu reklāmu :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super glowy, love it!

    thisissimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete