Festival Makeup Nr. 2

July 11, 2016


First things first - where in the world did the weekend go?? Mine passed by in a blink of an eye. And I mean seriously, one minute it was Saturday morning and the next it was Monday already. I hope yours was a couple of minutes longer than mine! 
For the second festival look I went a little bit natural (as natural it could be with gold glitter freckles). On the eyes I have my favorite eyeshadow at the moment, called Ginger Snap. I can't get enough of it. I've been wearing it basically every day. It's like a rusty gold shade, that looks even better in real life. These pictures don't do it's justice. Then on the lips this time I went for a cream lipstick in a violet brown shade. These lipsticks are very creamy and comfortable on the lips. And I love how it looks when they wear off. And to top it all off and give the whole look some umpf I just dotted the middle part of my face with a gold glitter eyeliner, creating these eye catching freckles. 
Face:

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Lips:
H&M Cream Lipstick in Brunette Ambition
In collaboration with H&M
You May Also Enjoy

1 comment: