Alksne 3.0

May 23, 2016


Hello & welcome to my new crib! 
Even though this online corner of mine had an update 7 months ago (what I like to call Alksne 2.0) I've been thinking about a new look for it for quite some time. I strongly believe that if you want something, you have to work very hard to get it. No one is going to give it to you on a silver platter. We have to evolve and aim for bigger things. After failing that challenge I put myself up to, I felt like I needed a restart, a somewhat clean slate. So I took some time off, cleared my head and decided that the first thing on my to-do list will be redesigning this space. Tidy space, tidy mind. I wanted something new, something fresh and a lot sleeker. And here is the result. Finally I have a space that I am really happy about. I have a lot of new ideas regarding this blog, but I won't promise you anything because I've learned that it's not wise to put myself under such pressure. 
Big thank you goes to Mina from Underline Designs for being so awesome and patient with me and my million emails. 
Photo by Līva Bambale 
You May Also Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. Yaaas, girl! Now you are giving a run for my money! :D

    Brigita
    www.brigitadambe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, my job here is done then ;D

      Delete
  2. Lielisks, tīrs dizains! :) Manuprāt, Tev un Tavam blogam ļoti piestāv!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, ļoti pēc tevis izskatās. Man ļoti patīk :) Skaisti un tas ALKSNE 3.0 Ir sooooo cool! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dizains tiešām sniedz tavas būtības atspulgu, un neizsakāmi priecājos par visiem jau esošajiem sasniegumiem vēl tikai tiem, kas būs ;) Lai viss izdodas!

    ReplyDelete