Lack Of Time

April 18, 2016



Finally a new #ootd.

Coat: Reserved (similar here & here| Jumper: H&M (similar here| Jeans: H&M Plimsolls : Zara (similar here )
 Bandana: From a shop in Rhodes Old Town (similar here & hereSunglasses: H&M (similar here, here & here)
It's been a while since you've seen an outfit post here. With so many makeup looks, to me it feels like it has been ages. I've found big respect to those who are also doing this #100daysofmakeup challenge. It is not easy. I have so, so many other posts I want to share, but I have to edit and write them. Unfortunately right now I don't know when that will happen, because all I have time for now are the makeup looks - finding inspo, doing it, shooting it, editing, linking and posting. It takes too damn much time. Speaking of which, it's 1am, the 18th is far from done, I'm exhausted, and I have to go and crash for a couple of hours. I really need a vacation.
Photos by Līva Bambale 
You May Also Enjoy

2 comments: