A Bit Of Gold

April 25, 2016



Before the wild looks roll in later this week.

I've decided that I have to make some sort of  a schedule for the upcoming weeks, so it's easier for me to focus and know what to do next. I need to organize this whole thing. One of the things I want to do is, include at least one "natural/simple" look per week and then for the rest .. well for the rest I haven't figured it out. But I definitely want to do more editorial kind of makeup looks that are just out there, bold, in your face. Maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I really enjoy creating them.
You May Also Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Antīkā zelta krāsa uz acīm vienmēr izskatās tik vilinoši un skaisti! :) Super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jā! Vienmēr izglābj mani, kad gribas kko smokey, brūnu, bet ar odziņu! :)

      Delete
  2. Kā svaiga elpa košajā jūrā. :)

    ReplyDelete