Winging It

January 13, 2016



If you're bored of black eyeliner and want to switch things up, you have got to try Duraline!

Hello from LA!! I'm still pinching myself that I am writing this! So exciting! NYX invited me and other fellow bloggers/vloggers to come out to LA to take part in many amazing events. But more about that later ;) If you want to see what I'm up to this week, you can follow me on instagram and snapchat: allksne. 
My sister has been really loving Duraline recently, and as I like to switch things up and have fun with my makeup, I borrowed it to create this look. Seriously that little bottle is a gem and I'm definitely going to get one myself. Glitter eyeliner, here I come! I think it would have looked a lot better if I had added some falsies, but as I still suck and can't properly put them on, then just use your imagination, how cool it all would've looked! haha
- SHOP THE POST -

You May Also Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. man patiik krasainas acu linijas... jo koshakas jo labaak... vieniigi bez acu enam....dzeltens un peleksiet smuki kopaa un tomeer.... man personiski... bet pienemu, ka citiem shis varetu buut wow.... ir smuki

    ReplyDelete