Wearing monochrome this holiday season.

Blazer: Mango (similar here, here & here| Dress: Alksne | Faux leather trousers: Lindex Shoes: Dune London (similar here| Earrings: H&M 
I had totally forgotten about this white Mango number, I bought a year ago. When I found it, while pulling together clothes for the shoot in the studio, I knew it would be a great option for this festive season. I love a good tailored white blazer, unfortunately I don't get to wear it as often as I would like, because of the simple fact that I'm just too scared to get it dirty. Another reason why black is such a great color, he :) I decided to pair it together with one of my favorite dressed that I've made this year and that I actually like to pair with all of my trousers. This time though I picked my all time favorite faux leather skinny trousers. Leaving all the spotlight to these gorgeous embellished heels. I think, as it's a simple and clean look, it would look great at a Christmas gathering as well as at a New Year's Eve's celebration. 
Photos by Brigita Dambe 

- SHOP THIS POST -