Balmaination

November 9, 2015



I just want to frame it.

Blazer: Balmain x H&M | Cami top: ASOS | Trousers: Zara Boots: ASOS | Bag: Dune London 
The first time I saw this blazer/jacket/dress (however you want to call it) was when I was going through the photos from the NY show and the red carpet and saw it on Alexa Chung. A click happened and right then and there I knew that this was the piece I had to get my hands on from the collection. Of course the dresses, blouses, leather jackets were beautiful as well, but this just seemed like such a classic piece that would perfectly fit in my wardrobe. So off I was to the VIP Shopping event that was organized by our H&M (have to say that I'm very grateful to our H&M Latvia team for inviting me. Thank you, guys!!! :))). When I got to the store the blazer was not on any of the racks *insert crying emoji*. I was a bit gutted about this, but decided to go through the collection (or what was still left of it) and try to find something else that I would like to get. 
I was still browsing around when I saw the sales assistant carrying five of the blazers to the rack (you should have seen the way how I was going after her, haha). And so long story short (because it really is a semi long story) I ended up getting it. And boy am I so, so, so happy about it. Right now it's definitely my favorite and most cherished piece in my wardrobe. And I promise, you will see it here a lot!Did you get the chance to get something from the collection? 
Photos by Līva Bambale 
- SHOP THE POST -
You May Also Enjoy

10 comments:

  1. Yes, žakete ir bijusi visa vērta! Izcili skaisti un bildes mmmmm :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ou jā! Skatos uz viņu tagad un priecājos! :)

      Delete
  2. Love how the photos turned out! x

    Dropofinkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's really a long story! But I'm happy one of our bunch got it and it's in good hands! Can't wait for a new look with this piece.

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skaista žakete! Bildes tiešām pasakainas, bet pilnam glamūram prasās sarkanā MAC lūpene ;)

    ReplyDelete