The makeup look I created for the blogger meet-up at the Museum of Decorative Arts and Design.

To be honest, for the meet-up I just wanted something bold. I like to play with my makeup looks when attending events, because usually going to the office I can't be bothered to do a full on face - mascara, some brow gel and maybe a lipstick is usually my go-to. As I'm still playing with my new Morphie Brushes eyeshadow palette, I decided to play with the green eyeshadows. At first I was going for a really dark green smokey eye, but I really liked the bright green shade (the one in the center of the lid) so I decided to brighten up that smokey eye with it. Next post is going to be the #ootd from that day, so stay tuned!! 
Face:
Eisenberg Creme De Jour SPF30
Loreal Paris True Match foundation in 2.N Vanilla
Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer in 010 Porcellain
Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 52 Vanille
Inglot sculpting powder in 504 & 503
Korres Zea Mays Blush in 15 Natural
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle

Eyebrows:
Essence Eyebrow Designer pencil in 04 Blonde
Avon taupe eyeshadow from the True Colour palette Mocha Latte
Catrice Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel 

Eyes:
Morphe Brushes 35B eye shadow palette
Oriflame The One Eyes Wide Open Mascara in Black 

Lips:
Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil in 100 Upper Brown Side
Essence lipstick in 13 Love Me