H&M Beauty: The Lipsticks

September 16, 2015



I have many H&M beauty products to go through, but lipsticks were the first I gave ago.

 H&M lipsticks in shades 008 So Cocoa, 002 Kombucha, 014 Heirloom 
I am all for the H&M lipsticks. I really do like them. They are not as good as MAC per se, but they are not far from them. The packaging though are a tie for me. Lipsticks are very pigmented and creamy and feel very comfortable on the lips. Though don't expect for them to stick on your lips throughout the day, if you plan on eating and drinking, because you will need to do a touch up after, if you want them to look freshly put on, but if you do forget to do that, don't worry because it leaves a beautiful after stain on the lips when it's wearing off, and that's something I like the most about them.
Daily I have been mostly wearing Kombucha, if I don't go for the Lip Colour-To-Go lip crayons, but when I want to go a little bit bolder I go for the other two. So Cocoa is the first dark brown lipstick in my collection. If it hadn't been recommended to me I probably wouldn't have picked it up, but I'm glad I did, because it's perfect for the A/W season. Also it's a shade that will look great on even the palest skin tone owners. 
Have you tried them yet? If so, what's your favorite shade?
/Thanks to H&M Latvia for the chance to test these products!
Photos by me
You May Also Enjoy

8 comments:

  1. Konkrēti iekārdināji izmēģināt brūno toni. Staigāsim a la Kylie Jenner. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Kylie Jenner tonis šis gluži nebūs. Ir viena no Lip Colour-To-Go kura ir vairāk viņas stilā ;)

      Delete
  2. Kombucha mans mīļākais tonis no visa piedāvājuma! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jā, arī man ļoti iepaticies šis tonis, jo ir ļoti universāls :)

      Delete
  3. I cant find heirloom on their website. Was it discontinued?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's sold out. :( From what I've seen in the stores - not all of the products are on their website.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying! If it was sold out, it would probably still be on the website, just crossed out. I'll have to try and see if I can find it in store then. Even though I know not every single store carries their makeup products... grrr
      Thanks anyway!

      Delete
    3. Fingers crossed that you will find it :)

      Delete