The brighter, the bolder, the better!

I bought these Inglot eyeshadows a little bit more than a week ago, and I can't stop playing with them. For instance, the other night, at around 10pm I decided to doodle away on my eyelids and came up with this look. I just really wanted to see the pigment and the wash off this blue color. One shade after the other and this is the result. Absolutely love how this looks! Now I'm itching to buy other bright shades from the Inglot eyeshadow range, because so far I'm really impressed with the quality of them and after all, I have to fill that palette I got!
Face:
Biotherm Skin Best Face Cream
MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation in NW15
Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover concealer in Light
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in 1 Fair
Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 52 Vanille
Inglot sculpting powder in 504 & 503
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle

Eyebrows:
Essence eyebrow designer brow pencil in 04 Blonde
Catrice Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel 

Eyes:
Inglot peach eyeshadow (transition color) in 368
Inglot blue eyeshadow (over the lid) in 426
Avon dark brown eyeshadow from the True Colour palette Mocha Latte
Inglot gold eyeshadow (centre of the eye) in 09
Oriflame Eyes Wide Open mascara 

Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in 732 Brazen Beige
Essence XXXL Longlasting lipgloss in 06 Soft Nude