My Kind Of Summer Layering

August 14, 2015



Thank god it's almost the weekend!!

Dress: Alksne | Jeans: H&M (similar here & here| Gilet: New Yorker Plimpsolls: Asos  (similar here & here) Bag: Reserved Sunglasses: Dior 
Thank God it's Friday! I feel like this week all my energy has been pumped out of me. Really need that weekend to start right about now! I'm already planning a pampering full weekend with baths, face masks and creams. Hope you had a much better week!
Have a great weekend!

Photos by Līva Bambale 
You May Also Enjoy

5 comments:

  1. Kā vnm forša- super forša! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you took the sleeves off! Looks a-h-mazing!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had to happen :) Thanks babe!

      Delete
  3. Kur pirki savas kaklarotas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garākā mantota, īsākā atvesta no Grieķijas veikaliņa.

      Delete