Wang

July 27, 2015



Showing off my abs is not my thing, but with a Wang bralette there is no other option.
Bralette: Alexander Wang x H&M | Faux leather trousers: H&M (similar here| Longline blazer: ASOS  (similar here & here 
Bag: Alexander Wang x H&M (limited edition) Hat: Reserved (similar here & here) | Heels: Zara 
Even though recently this whole showing off your abs with crop tops etc. was a big deal, I didn't quite pick it up. There is no real reason behind it. I'm just more of a layer on layer gal. But with this Alexander Wang bralette - you just can't hide it under layers of clothes. It's that one statement piece in my wardrobe that I'm really glad I got, even though this has to be the first time I've worn it and showed it here. These trousers are one of the reasons I'm already waiting for autumn (please don't strangle me for this). I have already put together couple of different outfits in my mind with them. I love that they go so well with so many things that over the weekend I got the same pair, but in black.

Photos by Līva 
You May Also Enjoy

10 comments:

  1. Bikses, topiņš, cepure ir mmm ideāli :) viss kopā man tik ļoti patīk .. Un tās bildes. Lieliski :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skaisti! Dievinu šāda tipa žaketes :)

    http://zanesfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man tik ļoti patīk šis urbāniskais šiks, un Tev tā piestāv :) skaisti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sexy, confident, edgy, bossy( in a good way :) ), yet classy. .
    P.S. by the way its - itsmemoldir from instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks darling, for your kind words! :))

      Delete
  5. Es tevi pilniba piekritu par crop top trendu, bet vienmer var but isznemums. Bikses ir lielisks atradums, loti patik olive krasa un melnas ir pats pamatu pamats.

    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete