All black. What else did you expect?
Dress: Alksne | Faux leather trousers: Lindex (similar here and here)| Boots: Asos | Earrings: H&M (similar here 
Sunglasses: Asos | Rings: Verba & vintage (similar here and here| Necklace: vintage
Continuing the forest tale theme - here's the last look from that day. If Forest Fairytale was light and dreamy, then unintentionally the vibe of this shoot is a little bit wicked, thanks to the whole black look and those flare sleeves.  
Years back I used to love flare sleeves. I had tops and jumpers with them. And then they kind of went out of style and I forgot about them. For me Ellery is the one who really brought them back couple of seasons ago. Inspired by her designs I decided to try and make something like that for myself. And voila! The idea of this black beauty was born. Must admit that it was not as easy as I had thought it would be, but when has sewing been easy? I'm really proud of how it turned out. 
Now looking at it, is it me or it kind of has a Rachel Zoe vibe?
Photos by Brigita