A quick update.
Parka: H&M (similar, similar, similar| Shirt: Zara | T-shirt: H&M | Jeans: H&M + self ripped | Plimsolls: Asos 
Hat: Reserved (similarWatch: River Island (similar, similar|Bag: Asos | Sunglasses: Hugo Boss
MIA. That's the current status that I've given to myself. It kills me a little bit that there has been silence here and that somewhere a tumbleweed is crossing the screen right now, not to mention, that my persistency with frequent posting has gone out of the window. When it comes to this place I'm very hard on myself. If I don't have nothing meaningful or interesting to say or share or I'm having the good old writers block (what I'm having now), then this space is the one that suffers. And even though I don't see the point to fill this space with meaningless things just so that there would be something new here at the same time I hate that I don't publish new posts as often as I would like to. It's annoying to be disappointed in yourself. 
But even though I'm having problems with writing new posts, my sewing/designing mojo is back. After this weekend of sewing and cutting out patterns I was reminded of how much I love that whole process of making something to wear from scratch. I love that feeling when you finish that last stitch and you can put your new garment on the hanger and start planning an outfit around it. I just finished (couple of hours ago) a dreamy white maxi skirt with pleats. I have a special photo shoot in mind with them. Can't wait to show them off properly. 
So while I'm dusting off my keyboard and finishing up the other skirt that I've started to make, here's a little casual outfit that we shot couple of weeks ago.
Photos by Līva