Spring In Winter

January 14, 2015


Yesterday's weather was such a tease.
Reserved coat, H&M scarf, jumper, jeans(ripped by me), New Yorker necklace, Parfois bag, Asos sunglasses, boots
First couple of minutes, after stepping out of the house, it felt like early spring, until the wind showed up. But I'm not complaining. I'll take any sunny day above zero degrees instead of cloudy minus fifteen degrees. That's why even though it wasn't really season appropriate I got out some of my spring wardrobe. I love my greys and blacks, but sometimes that little bit of color does wonders to your mood and appearance.  
Photos by Liva
You May Also Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. So glad I stumbled upon your blog!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colcor of your coat!

    ReplyDelete