The Perfect Nude Lipstick

October 22, 2014


Every girl needs to have her got-to nude lipstick. I finally found mine.
Rimmel lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy
Sometimes I'm in the mood to wear bold lipsticks, sometimes I like to go for the good old lip balm, other times I want something in between. Before I got this one I was usually mixing up two other lipsticks. Tired of not having that one easy sweep and go, I went out to find that perfect nude shade.
 Ever since trying the lipsticks from The Kate Collection by Rimmel I've been a big fan of Rimmel products, mostly their lipsticks and powders. So they were my first choice and as always they didn't disappoint. This shade beautifully blends with my natural color, but you can still see it on, it's not exactly invisible.
Have you found your perfect nude lipstick?

Photos by me 
You May Also Enjoy

14 comments:

  1. Skaisti....bildes smukas...vajadzēs to rimel vienreiz izmēģināt varbūt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lip colour! I'm a massive Rimmel fan :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, trāpīts desmitniekā! Šī patiesībā ir vienīgā lūpukrāsa, kura man pieder un, kuru lietoju :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a gorgeous lipstick! Still looking for one like this one, so thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was browsing my friend Sandra's (5 inch and up) blog and decided to check out your blog. I have to say that if you really want to have an amazing nude lipstick, try CREME d'NUDE and MYTH by MAC!! :) xx




    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour, i may give it a go! :) Visit me dear maybe follow if you like it? kisses x

    www.kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect timing, I've been looking for a really nice nude lipstick.. thank you :) gorgeous colour x

    www.suzishrestha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow looks amazing! Very nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a lovely nude, I think I suit more pinky nudes so Mac's creme cup is my perfect one :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So es esmu vairakkart meklejusi, bet ne sekmigi. Varbut izpirktas vai vnk musu puse si tona nav.hmm.. lai nu, ka Rimmer dazi produkti ir visai labi. Tapat ari vaigu sartumi. Man vel patik Wake me up foundation.

    Ramona
    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. simona caunite, sima111@inbox.lv Ļoti skaisa lapa :) Lai veiksmigs un interesants gads maksliniecei!

    ReplyDelete