For autumn I like to go a little bit bolder.
As the leaves in trees change into dramatic and bold colors, I like to follow natures lead and bring some boldness into my everyday makeup. The lips get covered in darker shades, the eye lids in more coral or brown tones with a little bit of that burgundy tone in the crease. The rest I try to keep as light as possible with the help of the CC cream and concealer. I do however contour my face a little bit with a bronzer so it doesn't look like I spent most of my summer in the office. I also like to add a little bit of blush to have that healthy look going on. 
1 - Clarins Luxe Pinceau Powder Brush
 2 - Real Techniques Buffing Brush
3 - Marionnaud No9 Eyes - Yeux Brush
4 - Real Techniques Contour Brush
5 - MaxFactor CC cream in 40 Fair
6 - Rimmer lipstick in 380 Dark Night Waterl-oops!
7 - Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair 1
8 - L'oreal Glam Bronze bronzer in 101 Blonde Harmony
9 - MaxFactor Flawless Perfection Blush in 220 Classic Rose 
10 - Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder Illuma Flair
11 - Avon True Colour eyeshadows in Mocha Latte
12 - Avon True Colour eyeshadows in Sandy Corals
13 - Oriflame eyeshadow (sorry the name of the eyeshadow has gone off)
14 - Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner in black
15 - MaxFactor 2000 Calorie mascara in black

What about you? Do you change your makeup preferences in autumn?

 1st ph by Liv, 2nd by me