It is literally boiling right now in Riga *fans myself*, so let's talk makeup. More precisely - what we put on our faces.
The thing is, in summer or sometimes more often or not, we don't really want to have a cake on our faces or bluntly saying - don't want to have so much makeup on. But as amazing creatures as we are, we rarely feel 100% confident being without any coverage (hurrray to those ladies who do feel confident without makeup most of the time. The rest of us should learn from you). Especially if our skin is not perfect (but who's really is?) or we just don't have that "I couldn't care less" attitude and courage. So that means - alternatives are needed. The middle option. And here come the BB, CC, DD or whatever double letter creams with light pinch of colour/pigment.

Lately I've been one of those - I don't want much, but I want something on my face, besides the powder (still working on that confidence). So when I saw people talking about this and read some reviews, I decided to give it a go.

I've been using this for weeks now, mostly every day, and to be honest I've been loving it only because my skin has been in tact (I really hope I don't jinx it now by saying this). Because my skin has been alright only with just a couple of rebellious spots the coverage of this cream (I give it a solid 4/5 out of 10) has been alright. I know, I know, if I wanted a 10, I'd just have to go for the foundation. So basically most days I use this and then just cover the spots, dark circles with a concealer and blend it in. One thing that I really love about this is that it contains the tea tree extract, that we all know, help with impurities and spots. Maybe that's why my face has been in such good shape. Also after putting it on it's kind of matte (it probably depends on your skin type) and you get that healthy finish. The only two things that I'm kind of not happy with, but that's just me being fussy is that 1) It has no SPF. So that means you have to apply a cream that contains SPF, before you put this BB cream on. And 2) You have to be more faster than slow when you apply it. The first time I tried it, I put little amounts of it all over my face like I normally do with my foundations, but that time, once I got to the last place where I put it on, I think it was on my cheeks/under my eyes, it was impossible to blend because dry cream bits were all over my cheeks.
All in all, I do like it and I will use it until it's finished. Will I repurchase? Depends if something else catches my eye.
I'd love to know what you like to use in summer on your face? Are you a BB/CC girl? If so, which one do you recommend? 

Photos by me