Prasonisi

November 6, 2013


Vintage jumper, Alksne skirt, Asos sunglasses, River Island watch, bracelets from Old Town of Rhodes
So if you didn't guess it by the amount of photos, then I inform you now - I freakin love these pictures. It was so hard to cut down to only this much. They are special not only because we managed to capture the vision I had before, but mostly because I was very happy the moment these pictures were taken, taking in Prasonisi National Park and running around the coast of the Mediterranean sea. 
I finished the skirt, at the last minute, only a day before going to Rhodes. When I first saw this fabric on a big pile in my local fabric store I already knew that I wanted to make this full volume maxi skirt. Then I forgot about it, and rediscovered it three days before the trip. It was a no-brainer that the perfect background would be somewhere in Rhodes, so I had to make them. I didn't know where I would wear it until Inese told me about this place Prasonisi where Aegean sea and Mediterranean sea collide. And that was it. It had to be that place, and boy I was right!
A special thank you to my amazing photographer, who had mega patience to capture these amazing photos and Yiannis who didn't mind that I stole his wife once in a while.

Photos by Inese ńĆaika 
You May Also Enjoy