H&M hat, top, Primark jeans, Charles & Keith platforms, Reserved bag, Claires necklace

I'm an online window shopping addict. I don't even want to sum up the amount of time that I spend browsing through asos, hm, topshop and other online shops. But once in a while I tend to run into some "new arrivals" that make me want to put on my sneakers and get my credit card out. Like this hat. Saw it this past week on hm.com, but couldn't get around getting some time to go to the shop, and khe khemmm online shopping is not offered here in Latvia. Before this one, I really wanted to get my hands on the Icons black hat, but I just couldn't find it in any of the local shops. So running into this one yesterday was such a happy moment that almost (almost!) made me break out into a happy dance right there at the store.